CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introduction-Ing Chao

Hi, everyone, my name is Kho Ing Chao. I come from Sibu, Sarawak, stay at Sg.long now to pursue my degree. Studying here makes me know more about culture at here and learn to be independent. I likes playing basketball, but i seldom play nowadays because have to spend more time on study.Surfing the net is one of the activity that must be done almost every day. The top five websites that I visited the most is www.google.com, www.airasia.com, www.hotmail.com, www.sinchew.com.my and www.xunlei.com. I use Google to search and collect information to do assignment, it is the most popular search engine in the world, and it is really useful to find information. As my hometown is at Sibu, Sarawak, so I always have to visit Airasia website to see whether there is any cheap flight ticket that suit to my holiday time. I use hotmail to check mail from friends, sometimes my group member also send me the assignment part that they do through hotmail. To update my knowledge and information about current issue and news all around the world, I always visit Sinchew website, it is also useful for me to know what is happening in my hometown. I visit xunlei website to download movie, lots of movie and drama can be found there. Other than that, I also use internet to chat with friends through messenger, update software, watch movie, and paying bills and book flight ticket through Public Bank account debit transfer.

0 comments: