CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introduction- Shing Yeong


I have a lot of hobbies such as listen music, karaoke, swimming, wushu, karate-do, adventure and so on. All of my hobbies can reduce my stress and improve mental and physical for my healthy. The top five website that I always visited are www.yahoo.com, www.google.com, www.hotmail.com, www.youtube.com, www.sinchew.com.my. The reason that I visit www.yahoo.com is searching information for my course assignment every semester and has a discussion or update information in yahoo group. For google website, I also search assignment information over there. Besides that, I can search the music or song that I like so much and download the free software to assist me to do my assignment effectiveness and efficiency. Hotmail website is the most website that I visited compare with other. I will open my mail everyday or every minute that I free. This is because I can receive mails from friends, sister, cousins and buddy. I will keep all the funny, touch, and meaningful mails and share them to my friend and cousin. Moreover, I can deal and negotiation with outsider or sponsorship via hotmail website when I running my club event. Furthermore, youtube website is my favorite website, I can find a lot funny, and short advertisement over this website. Besides that, I can learn or refer a lot of wushu, karate-do, and self-defense techniques to improve myself. For sinchew website, I need this website very much because the place that I stay now has no television, all current news that I get is from this website. News is very important for me in discussion and assignment. I can read the news daily without any payment via internet. The news that I read includes local news, foreign news and separate many parts such as sports, business, healthy, and so forth. This top 5 website I will keep on using because they are very useful in my life. Furthermore, I always enter friendster website because I can see my friend’s latest news and photos. Moreover, I also can add comment or greet them when their birthday. It brings a lot of benefit for me.

0 comments: