CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introduction-Kok Kheong

First of all thanks for viewing my profile. My name is Wong Kok Kheong. I am from Ipoh Perak. I am currently pursued my degree in Commerce majoring in Accounting at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR).I like sports, surfing nets, listening music and many more. I like table tennis. I played table tennis since I was 7 years old but now no more because I need to pay more attention on my studies. Besides, I like to play futsal and football as well. I used to play at least once a week.

When talk about computer. Computer can help us do a lot of thing. Computer can help us to memorize things and online to search information that we need. This is what I do everyday. I used to check my e-mail everyday and chat with my friend online while searching information that I need by visiting some websites. The five websites that I visited most is www.thestar.com.my, www.soccernet.com.my, www.yahoo.com, www.facebook.com, www.airasia.com.my. I used to update myself on the current news through online by reading online newspaper. This will make me become more alert of what is happening in and out of the country. Further more, by reading newspapers online I can save cost instead of buying newspapers to read.

Next as usual, majority guys love football so I am. I used to read current football news that happened in Europe such as English Premier League, Italian League, La Liga League and many more. Yet I will chit chat with my friends as well. Nevertheless I love to travel and I m enjoying it. I always visit to airasia.com to check any promotion is given by them.

That all I think for my introduction. Thanks for visiting my sites.

0 comments: